Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Matte Monday: Foil and Fishnet...

Hello everyone!  I hope you are doing well.  I have a super cute mani for you that is also a review for the wonderful KkCenterHK online store.  In case you don't already know I have a love for cream, pink and brown combo's.  I love it!  So when I got the chance to review brown foil I already knew what I was going to do with it.


Mani Ingredients
Base polish-Orly Pink Whisper
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Flashy Fushsia
Image plate-Bunny Nails BuNa-B
Top coat-OPI Matte Top Coat
Foil and glue-KkCenterHK


I love this mani!  Definitely one of my favorites.  I am so proud of myself for the free handing of the glue.  I can't believe I even thought to free hand something.  LOL.  The glue that came with this foil is awesome!  I love how fast it dries and it doesn't pull the polish up.  I would have loved for my lines to be thinner but I think I like this okay.

What are some of your favorite color combos??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!