Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Shiny and sweet...

Hello everyone!  Today I have yet another Valentines mani for you!  This one I really debated about posting as I really didn't like the mani after I did it.  I am definitely officially obsessed with making nail decals!  I love them!  Its so easy and ends up looking amazing!

Mani Ingredients
Base polishes-NYC Sidewalkers and OPI Tiffany Case
Glitter accents-Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune
Image plate-Cisi & Sisi 10
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love the colors but I don't know something just made me really not like it for some reason.  I love Tiffany Case.  I must try it with top coat.  I know the purpose of textures is to not wear a top coat but I saw swatches of it and I love the way it looks.

Have you tried to top coat your textured polishes??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. No reason not to love this! Its very urban and cool!
    However I know the feeling you're describing! I've also experienced it & think of it as: after preparing a huge dinner for a bunch of people, you just don't feel like eating it, even though everyone else likes it. Hopefully you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand what you mean. I always do that on holidays when I have to be the cook.

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!