Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Studs...

Hello!  I hope you are doing well today!  Today's prompt is studs.  I love the look of studs!  I think they make mani's look edgy.  I always end up picking them off but while they last they are beautiful!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI Pink Friday and What the wizardry is this? and Sally Hansen Without a stitch
Studs-Kkcenterhk
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Bronze Ablaze
Image plate-Konad m57
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love the look of this mani!  It turned out so pretty!  The day I wore this mani the hubby took me out for a date.  We had so much fun and without the kids!  We always have our kids so it was really nice to just spend time together.

What do you think about using studs in nail art??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love studs! Great manicure, you chose a great colors:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really love these colors together!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Pink Friday is my fave pink! You paired it well with what wizardry is this (that's a lot of w's lol). Adorable skittlette and use of studs. You have a great eye for combining stamps with interesting colours & other art (ie texture & stud ect)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had seen one of your posts and made me want to break out my Pink Friday. I love Pink Friday! Soo beautiful! By far my favorite pink ever! Thank you soo much for the compliment! That means so much because you are so flawless and such an inspiration to me. I am totally blushing!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!