Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Silver...

Hello everyone!  Today's prompt is silver.  The proper way to do silver is glitter of course!  As some of you may know I love any hearts, kisses and love patterns on my nails.  Since it is getting to that time of year (February 14th)  I am going to add some love to this mani!

Mani Ingredients
Base polish-Sally Hansen Celeb City and China Glaze Polarized
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Metallic Purple
Image plate-Shany SH205
Top coat- Seche Vite


I love how sparkly this mani is!  Turned out so pretty!  Loved the combination of the base polishes so I really didn't want to mess it up or cover it up.

What polishes do you love the colors so much that you don't want to cover them up with nail art??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Polarized looks amazing! The lip accent is a great touch, I agree that Polarized is too pretty to cover up!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!