Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Re-creation...

Hello!  I hope your doing well!  Today's prompt is re-creation.  I found a beautiful mani on Instagram.  I fell in love with it.

Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI My vampire is buff and Essie In the cab-ana
Image plate-Shany SH15 and Konad m57
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this mani!  Mine doesn't look any where near as perfect as @Lusterlacquer.  It is so beautiful.  My nails are not as long as hers so I used a stamp instead of studs.  You can see her beautiful creation below.


Isn't it beautiful??  I loved it so much!  I wish I could do that beautiful cross on my nails!  If I ever grow my nails out I will revisit this mani.  I have never seen studs placed in this way.  So pretty!

What design would you do if your nails were longer or shorter??  (Depending on the length of your nails currently).  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!