Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snowflakes manicure...

Hello everyone!  I hope that you are having a great day!  Today's prompt is snowflakes.  I had such a hard time deciding on a color because I have purchased so many new polishes.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI DS Extravagance
Image plate-Bundle Monster BM-323
Stamping polish-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this base color so much!  I know this is not a traditional nail art design for snowflakes but I love it!  I hated to take this one off!  Extravagance is so beautiful!  I love the holographic flakes in the polish!

What colors do you think look pretty with snowflakes??  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I have trouble deciding what colour too some times hehe, I love this! I think its refreshing to see this stamp used on something besides blue. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I agre with it being refreshing seeing snowflakes on different base colors. I saw snowflakes on light pink and it was so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I love the OPI base color you used! Great post and blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!