Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Glitter overload...

Hey everyone!  I hope your doing well!  Today I have the second prompt for the "Getting Ready for Christmas" challenge.  I got some limited edition Beauty Brand exclusive nail polishes and used them both for this mani.  I could have went more glittered out but I wanted to show the beautiful jewel toned polish underneath.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Teal me how chic I look
Gradient color-OPI Glitterchic
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this combo!  I purchased these about two weeks ago and I was itching to wear them!  Not only are they beautiful they were only $4.98 a piece and...I had a $5 gift card that Beauty Brands mailed me!  I was so happy to pick up both of these polishes!

Have you ever shopped at Beauty Brands??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!