Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Collaboration mani: Happy New Year...

Hello everyone!  I have a special treat for you today!  I have teamed up with Von2480 on YouTube!  We are bringing you some New Years manis and pedis!  She has some beautiful nail art ideas and amazing hauls on her channel.  She doesn't just stop at nail art and hauls she also does makeup and reviews!  You can check her channel out here.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Pink Voltage and Icing Star Studded
Image plate-Bunny Nails HD-A
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Top coat-Top coat-Seche Vite


I love this!  By now you guys know I do not care about "proper" colors for the season.  I wear what makes me happy.  I love pink and black!  My all time favorite colors!  Who wouldn't celebrate New Years with their favorite color on their nails??  I love the Icing glitter polish over the pink!  Such a pretty combo!  Make sure to check out Von2480's toe nail design!

What are your favorite color's to wear on your nails for New Years??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and festive nail art :)

    I wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I just love how pink black and glitter play together! very festive indeed :) I say always wear your favourite colours no matter what... plus it's more of what you did, then what colour you used... know what I mean? either way, its awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I paint my nails because it makes me happy!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!