Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

All I want for Christmas...

Hello everyone!  I hope you are doing great!  I am enjoying my time off work!  I need to get some more posts added to my archive so that I will quit missing posts.  Matte Monday has suffered this holiday season.  It is hard sometimes to carve out time for my blog as two kids, a husband and a job keeps me with a full plate.  I know you all can relate.


Mani Ingredients
Base polish-China Glaze That's shore bright and OPI It's frosty outside
Stamping polish-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Image plates-Vivid Lacquer VL 009, Bundle Monster BM-405


If you can't tell I just want love from my family!  I just enjoy spending time with all my boys!  I love loving them, living with them and laughing with them!  :)  I am really not a gift person.  I love to give gifts but I have never been one to request or make a gift list.  If I want something I usually just get it when I can.  I really loved wearing this mani!  I love this purple its like a neon pastel if that is even a color.  My bottle doesn't self level very well but top coat fixes that in no time.

What do you want for Christmas??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Life does get busy sometimes, unfortunately :( I love the look of That's Shore Bright, and the heart stud looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!