Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Matte Monday: Interview Nude...

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  We celebrated my birthday this weekend by doing our yearly ritual by going out to eat with our cousins.  We had such a good time!  We haven't seen them in quite some time so it was even more special to see them and their girls.  I had an interview today so I needed to do something less loud for today.  I was feeling like using some glitter today though.  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sally Hansen Soy Latte
Glitter-Color Club Gingerbread
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Gals GA29
Top coats-Seche Vite and OPI Matte Top Coat


I love this!  Not as subtle as I would have liked it to be for an interview but hey I am a glitter girl no since in hiding it!  I must say I had a super hard time matting this mani.  I loved the look of the shine!  I think neutrals, pastel's and near black colors are the most beautiful when they are matte.  This Soy Latte polish is no exception.  I picked it up at a store called Citi Trends for $1.99!  I purchased every Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure color they had!  Two were nudes.

What color would you wear on your nails to an interview??  Would you wear glitter??  Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. That's perfect mani for interview, if you ask me:) But I think some people wouldn't wear glitter fot that;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! Honestly normally I would not have worn glitter myself but I loved the way it looked with the nude.

      Delete
  2. Love this mani, nude plus any colour alway look very chic to me. As for the question: would I personally wear this to an interview? No I wouldn't. I'd wear plain nude, sheer pink, ect kind of shade. But it totally depends on the job too. If its somewhere super trendy go ahead, but if its like a law firm or something, I'd always say less is more (plus you can add more glitter after!) Don't get me wrong I LOVE blinged out nails :P I hope your interview went well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went very well! I will hopefully finally be transfered soon!!

      Delete
  3. PS I forgot to add happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Well the person I interviewed with was a man and he could have cared less about my nails. Lol. I agree about the nude and any color looking chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice nude color and the extra touch of stamping and glitter you added as nail art, very glamorous ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!