Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Matte Monday: Half Moons...

Hello everyone!!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I am so happy because I am off of work for 2 weeks!!  Thank you Jesus!  Fall break is awesome!  I plan to spend a lot of time laying around with my little man!  He is very busy now so we may have to visit some parks or something.  I have signed us up for a craft day tomorrow.  I hope he enjoys it!  Well I actually hope he doesn't eat all the stuff if it isn't eatable.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-American Apparel Mannequin, L.A. Colors Black and Milani Silver Dazzle
Top coat-OPI Matte Top Coat


I love this matte top coat.  I am not too fond of this mani but I love the chalkiness of this top coat!  I think my nubs are too nubby and my nail bed it too small for a half moon mani to look right on it.  I have a super hard time making them look like I want them to.  This OPI matte top coat is officially my favorite!  I love how chalky it looks.  I tried to do another matte mani last week for this and I used Kleancolor's matte top coat and that stuff never dries!  Thank goodness I only paid a dollar for it because it went in the trash.  It was old and almost gone anyway.  I have disliked it the entire time I have had it but it was the only one I had for quite sometime.

What do you think of half moon mani's??  What are your favorite color combos??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!