Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Matte Monday: Dark Brown...

Hello everyone!  I am a bit worn out today.  Its my first day back to work from my 2 week Fall Break Vacation.  I definitely enjoyed it!  Maybe a bit too much.  Lol!  Not possible I know.  I enjoyed playing with my kids, being home when the Hubby came home from work and of course playing with my polish!  What more could a girl ask for??


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Essie Little Brown Dress and Sally Hansen Celeb City
Glitter accents-Sephora Don't Be Eggnog-ious
Stamping polishes-
Image plate-Konad m63
Top coats-Seche Vite and OPI Matte Top Coat


I love how the rose gold or copper glitter looks on top of the foily silver polish.  I knew I wanted to stamp with silver and rose gold so I wanted to see what it looked like to blend the colors on my accent fingers.  I know I always talk about how much I love the OPI Matte Top Coat but trying it on top of all these different polishes and finishes makes me love it even more!!

What do you think of mixing silver and gold  or silver and copper??  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!