Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

For my classmate...

Hello everyone!  I have a special mani for you today!  One of my lovely followers on my instagram (jmmama1) is one of my classmates from high school.  She is always admiring the mani's I post on my Instagram page so I told her I would do a mani for her.  She told me her favorite colors are pink, black and white.  Those are also my favorites too!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Orly Dayglow and OPI You're a Pisa Work
Glitter accents-Nubar Black Polka Dot
Stamping polishes-Konad m57 and Shany SH205
Image plates-Konad m57 and Shany SH205
Top coat-Seche Vite


I hope she loves this mani.  I definitely loved doing it.  I am a bit obsessed with small images stamped in the lower corner of my nails.  I think it is super cute!  Especially kisses!  My classmate is a bit sassy so I knew she would love the fishnet and kisses.  Do you ever do mani's with others in mind??  Or do a mani inspired by someone??  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!