Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pink and purple skittlette mani...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I have a cute little skittlette mani for you today!  I did nails with my cousins recently and one of them found a cute mani online that she wanted on her nails.  I borrowed the concept and changed up the colors to create my own version.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-OPI If you moust you moust, Wet n' Wild Who is ultra violet?, Sally Hansen Celeb city and China Glaze Nova
Stamping polishes-Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Image plates-Pueen 29
Top coat-Seche Vite

 
I thought this was super cute!  I would have added in the picture that she used as her inspiration but I am unsure of what she googled.  I tried to search myself but found nothing.

Do you ever get your inspiration from the internet??  Or from what you see on other peoples nails??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!