Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas in July...

Hello everyone!!  I have a super fun mani for you today!  As the title says this is a Christmas in July mani!  As soon as I saw swatches of OPI liquid sand Solitaire I knew it would be a winter staple for me.  It looks like beautiful glistening snow.  I love the glitters that catch the sun.  I have so many ideas for Christmas!  I also have so many Christmas image plates that I got after the season was over so I am looking forward to putting them to use.  Actually every image plate I used in this mani was used for the first time.


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Solitare
Stamping Polishes-Kleancolor Black, Metallic Sapphire and Green and Sally Hansen Rapid Red
Image plates-QA 19,Gals GA27, Bundle Monster BM H02 and Konad m12
 
 
This is the cutest little mani!  I thought the textured polish looked like snow in a way.  I just love it!  I may revisit this mani when it is Christmas time.  People gave me weird looks when I wore this.  LOL!  I tried to stamp the Christmas trees on my index finger in green first and it didn't show as dark as I wanted.  Instead of taking it off I thought it would be cute to try a double stamp and loved the way the black looked over it!  Probably will be one of the first Christmas mani's I will do.  I also love the way the blue polish I used for stamping looks.  There is this shimmer in the polish that you really can't see in the pictures.  I would also love to do a snowflake mani with this base and the blue polish I used for stamping.
 
Do you do Christmas manicures during Christmas time??  What is your favorite thing about Christmas time??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!