Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Textured leopard...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing great!  Of course I am still in love with textured polish!  I am sorry but when this trend is over I will still be rocking it!  I love it!  I am still planning on begininng the Disney Princess challenge.  If you missed the prompts and dates you can see it here.  Let me know if you wantr to participate so I know if I need to create codes so that we can share our manis with each other.  Okay then on to the mani!


Mani Ingredients
Base color-Solitaire
Neons-Sinful Colors Nail art Me first(yellow),
Sunny day(pink), Sour Grapes (purple)
Stamping polish-Kleancolor Black
Image plate-Konad m57


I wore this plain for four whole days before adding the stamping.  No chipping or tip wear.  I am so in love!  I want a few more colors of the OPI liquid sands.  Everywhere I have been going has them sold out of the colors I want to purchase.  Uggg... hopefully I will get some soon.

What do you think of the textured polishes??  Have you tried nail art over them??  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun mani! The only nail art I've tried with textured polishes so far is gradients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't tried a gradient yet. I will have to try that. Do you do a gradient with the textured polishes or over them with other polishes??

      Delete
  2. Wonderful mani. So much fun!!
    I really love the textured polishes and I am dying to find a good white one, but I can't stand opi, so that one is out of the question...
    It does look very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you don't like OPI. I just love it! What is your favorite polish brand??

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!