Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inspired by my favorite color...

Hey all!! Today's prompt is inspired by my favorite color. I have never done a ombre mani with the colors spread out over all my fingers so I thought no good time like the present to try it. Also I could not decide on one pink to use for this mani.


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-Sinful Colors Easy Going, China Glaze Something Sweet, Dance Baby, Nasty & Traffic Jam
Stamping polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Presto Pewter
Image plate-Pueen 26
Top Coat-Seche Vite



What do you think of this??  I love this new set of stamping plates!  I love designs like these because they are so easy to work with especially if a full design does not cover your whole nail.  Although I have short nails and small nail beds I still have problems with full image designs on my thumbs at times.  These new Pueen plates gave me no problems covering my whole thumb.

Here is the code for this weeks Girly Girl Challenge: 
<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255665&nojump=1&key=IL5pRsOI0F6Fw>get the InLinkz code</a>
What new stamping plates have you picked up??  Do you plan on getting the new Pueen plates??  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love these!! I just got my new Pueen set today but one of the plates is messed up :( but I'm loving all the images !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki! I hope you get a new plate! I want to do a Valentines mani so bad now!

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!