Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Inspired by a blogger...

Hey everyone!  Today I have a mani inspired by a blogger.  I decided I have been neglecting my gray nail polishes and decided to pull out one I have never tried.  So in case you missed my many posts of me telling you how much I love Valentines Day manis...I will fill you in again.  I love hearts!!  I do not only use them during Valentines Day.  I use them when I feel like seeing some pretty hearts on my hands.  I found out about Bunny Nail's image plates through Canadian Nail Fanatic.  She did a beautiful design with the plate that I immediately purchased.  The color scheme I used is somewhat the same.  Check out her design here.  When I saw her mani I thought this is a mani I love and must do!  Let's see what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-China Glaze Pelican Gray and Sinful Colors 24/7
Stamping polishes-Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and Kleancolor Black
Glitter accents-Color Club Candy Cane
Image plate- Bundle Monster BM09 and Bunny Nails HD-B
Top coat-Seche Vite


I love how this came out.  Everyone that commented on my nails when I wore this mani thought I had on nail stickers.  LOL!  I love it when my manis look that "professional".  I actually have never tried nail stickers yet.  I can't create a reason enough for me to purchase some of them.  I have so many stamps and polishes I could create just about anything I want in any color I want.  I keep hoping I win some in a giveaway or find some super cheap.  That will be the only way I try them because I can't justify enough reason to purchase them.

What do you think of nail stickers?  Have you tried Bunny Nails image plates??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!