Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspired by fabric...

Hey everyone!!  I hope everyone is doing great!  Today I have my mani that is inspired by fabric!  I had an idea of colors I wanted to use and did not have fabric to match so I went to the old trusty rusty google.  I had a color scheme that I wanted to go with.  I am hoping we are finally about to get some springy weather.  I know I am a bit tired of the cold.  Any way on to the mani...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
Stamping polishes-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Coco a-go-go and Teal-y Fast
Image plates-Winstonia W112 and B69 Walmart stamping plate
Top coat-Seche Vite 


My inspiration
Here is the code for this weeks Girly Girl Challenge:  <a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=255658&nojump=1&key=ILyqhZU9BGGE2>get the InLinkz code</a>

As you can see I changed up the color scheme a bit but it is an inspiration not exact.  I really wanted to use my new polish (the OPI base color) and some brown mixed in and this is what I came up with.  I really enjoyed wearing this mani.  Very pretty and springy!

What colors do you plan on wearing on your nails this spring??  Do you ever look for nail inspiration on the internet??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. how on earth did you manage to stamp like that? It's perfection :) I mean i know how you did it its because you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look a little closer at the thumb. I struggled a bit. Thank you so much for your compliment!! I am blushing...

      Delete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!