Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Wallpaper nails...

Hello everyone!  I have a cute little wallpaper nail mani for you today!  I saw a youTube video and got inspired to create this.  I wish I would have used exact colors from the video (Tiffany blue base, pink lines).  This turned out amazing still!  I had a bit of trouble getting my line stamp together.  I love this purple base color.  I think this you're such a budapest is somewhat a dupe for Sinful Colors Candy Coated.  Both have that slight shimmer and is a beautiful pale bluish lavender color.  You be the judge if it looks like wallpaper...

Mani Ingredients
Base color-OPI You're such a budapest
Stamping colors-Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk blue and Mash black
Top coat-Seche Vite
Image plates- Fauxnad plate M09 and Gals GA4
Glequins bornprettystore.com

I really like how this turned out, however I wish I would have used better flowers.  I wasn't happy with how small they were.  I really wanted to use roses but also wanted to use glequins.  Obviously the glequins won.  Lol!  I have a love for glitter so glequins satisfied my need in this mani!  So cute!  Some people do not like to use glitter polishes because they hate to take it off.  I use pure 100% acetone so I have no problem with using lots and lots of glitter.  I know people say it is bad but it works for me and does not bother me or my nails.  What type of remover do you use??  Do you dislike using acetone??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!