Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tape mani...

Hello everyone!  So...this is my attempt at a tape mani.  Cute polish has this beautiful tape mani she does and made it look so simple.  Yeah not so simple.  Her mani turned out great!  Mine not so great!  I ended up not even finishing the whole hand as I had planned to.  So many things went wrong.  First thing is I am so impatient.  Second I could not figure out how to make my strips as small as hers.  Then I got the bright idea to kind of "layer" the strips.  Total Fail!!  I decided to just top coat it, take some pictures and get this mess off my hands.  I was sad to take it off because I love the color I used as a base color.  Let me let you look at this mess...



Mani Ingredients
Base color-NYC Quick Dry Sidewalkers
Pink-Orly Hawaiian Punch
Black-Revlon Black Lingerie
Top coat-Seche Vite
Scotch tape

I am so upset at how this ended up.  I am now so determined to work on it.  I am going to master this technique.  Have you ever tried this technique??  Do you struggle like me with tape manis?  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!