Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saran wrap nails...

Hello everyone!  Hope you are doing well!  I had such a busy week it made me happy about the weekend!  Too bad I must go back to work tomorrow!  I love my job but I also love to stay home with my boys!  Just a quick post for my saran wrap mani.  I left this on for days because I loved it so much!!  What do think??



Mani Ingredients
Base color-Sinful Colors Gorgeous
Blotting color-Sinful Colors Let's Talk
Top coat-Seche Vite

I am starting to like the simplicity of a mani like this.  I love to stamp and feel that I must always stamp but I felt this one was great on its own!  Do you always do nail art?  Is it a "must"?  Or do you just enjoy the polish itself??  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I love these colors together but I wish I would have took some better pictures! I am getting better though! Learning as I go!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!