Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Holo goodness...

Hello everyone!!  This is just a quick mani I threw together.  I just love Color Club Harp on It.  This color is simply beautiful!  Right now I think this has been my most worn polish over the last few months.  I have yet to stamp with it but I have seen on many blogs that it works for stamping.  I just love the amazing holo in it!

The weather here has been beautiful!  It has not been too cold.  We have had a bright shining sun.  Very refreshing!  I was even thinking about having Hubby throw some chicken on the grill!  Grilling out is my favorite thing to do all throughout the year.  It is especially my favorite thing to do when it is warm outside though.  I like to watch my boys play football or catch.

Here is this beautiful holo goodness...


Mani Ingredients
Base Color-Color Club Harp on It
Stamping Color-Kleancolor Black
Image Plate- Winstonia W110
Top Coat-Seche Vite

I wanted to do a simple stamp because I love to look at this polish!!  I have had to order another one of these beautiful polishes!  I can't get over how breath taking it is.  Polish lovers will totally understand that.  I can't stop looking at my nails.

Do you have any polishes that take your breath away??  What do you like to do when it is warm outside??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!