Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Four Leaf Clover Show Me the Money...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone had a great week!  My week was wonderful and uneventful.  I was off of work this week for spring break and I got to stay home with Baby Brother all week!  Next week both boys will be home with me.  I will try and post some pictures of my boys from next week because we will be getting out of the house to do some things.  Hubby has to work so it will be the little boys and I.

I wanted to post a quick mani for St. Patrick's Day.  Although I do not celebrate every holiday I plan to always try at least one mani from each holiday and get it posted here.  I have so many plates with different holiday images I want to use them!  So this is what I came up with...


Mani Ingredients
Base color-China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
Glitter-Spoiled Show Me the Money
Stamping polish-China Glaze Passion
Image plate-Winstonia W105
Top coat-Seche Vite


Four leaf clover is my all time favorite green polish!  It is borderline neon to me.  It is one of the first polishes I have ever purchased and I will definitely repurchase this when I use it up.  It is really beautiful on my toes.  I love to wear it in the summer (which is about the only time anyone sees my toes).

What mani are you wearing for St. Patrick's Day??  Do you have a favorite green??  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!