Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Eternal Beauty and Jungle Queen...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great day!  I must say that I was a bit surprised at how much I loved this mani!  I loved that Jungle Queen!  I hardly ever purchase polish that is not on clearance or some sort of sale.  I did purchase Jungle Queen on clearance and I almost did not.  I am so glad I did because it is so pretty!  Then mixing it with a holo...OMG!!  I will let the pictures speak further for themselves...


Mani Ingredients
Base colors- China Glaze Jungle Queen and Color Club Eternal Beauty
Stamping color-Color Club Eternal Beauty
Image plate-QA 16
Top coat-Seche Vite



OMG!!  I fell in love again with holographic nail polish!  I loved stamping with it the most!!  I plan to do a tiger stripe mani and stamp with some holographic polish!!  I am so late with the holo but am in love with it now!!  So pretty!

Do you like holographic nail polishes??  What is your favorite whether you own it or not??  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!