Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cranberry splash and red roses...

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing good!  Can you believe three posts in a row??  I am on a roll I guess!  Just a quick post today.  I wanted to do another Valentine's mani.  I really love Valentine's day!  I know I said it last post but I can't help it!  Anyway...I have been eyeing all these fabulous bloggers using China Glaze Cranberry Splash and I couldn't resist using it.  It is so pretty!!  I bought it in an after Christmas sale and haven't touched it since I put it up.  So check out what I came up with...
I used China Glaze Cranberry Splash on my index, middle and pinkie fingers.  On my thumb and ring finger I used Orly Dayglow.  Dayglow is a very pretty white polish with blue undertones.  I am really happy with this polish even though this is my first time using it.  On my index, middle and pinkie finger I used Konad image plate m65 and stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep (I am getting low and need to pick up some more).  On my thumb and ring finger I used the same image plate but with Mash Black and then used GCOCL B02 plate for the rose and stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Red.  I was finishing up my nails late last night and did not want to chance and see if Cranberry Splash stamped so I went with something I knew would stamp.  The hubby loved these...but he loves anything red!  I am wondering if he really cares or just humors me??  LOL!

Anyway what do you guys think of this mani??  I love a good red, white and black mani!  So classy and elegant to me.  Have you tried the Cranberry Splash??  If so does it stamp well (Its almost a one coater)??  Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!